|Week of 02.14.2017|
In-house Dart Leagues Forming at the Peotone American Legion
- Leagues to start will be two person teams with a minimum of 6 teams & a Max of 10 teams per league. Initially leagues will be on Monday, Wednesday & Thursday nights. There can be different formats and set ups that we will explore after setting up the initial leagues. Options are possibly handicap cap leagues, Jack and Jill leagues, 4 person team leagues.
We are looking to start as soon as possible. Spread the word. We are looking for as many teams as possible so we can report back to the vendor to make sure all the necessary boards are in place with internet connections set up. Questions can be directed to Brian Gain by calling 815-516-3493 or Email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Team Withdrawal from League:
- Notice: January 15
- It has been agreed by the members of the finance committee team that games already played will have a forfeit night applied. However, stats from those weeks will remain intact.
- Since individual stats will not be removed from those games, there will be no individual awards given out at the end of this season for most hats, most bulls, etc.
- Former players, except the suspended player, will be permitted to play as a BAR SUB only. They may not participate in the mid-season tournament or post-season playoffs.
- Your summary sheets should include everyone's first and last name. There have been several mismatches in the stats entries due to teams entering the wrong names. Please also make sure the white copy makes it into the money envelope so we have the best chance of interpreting the errors.
- There are also teams not entering their summary sheet online, please make sure you do so by Friday night. Thank you.
Updated: Stats Submission
- The home team is responsible for making sure the envelope is turned in by Thursday night to the Peotone American Legion, Peotone Bowling Alley or Country Place.
- If you need help with access to enter your stats please contact Todd Siefert.
Handicap Sheet Download